Hey there, all you autumn aficionados! It’s time to put on your coziest sweaters and embrace the fall season like never before. Metropolis at Metrotown, British Columbia’s biggest shopping hub, is rolling out the red (or should we say, orange) carpet for fall enthusiasts like you! From now through October 31, they’ve got a treasure trove of fall-themed delights waiting just for you.
10 wonderful ways to immerse yourself in the autumn atmosphere at Metropolis at Metrotown:
- Pumpkin Spice Everything, Please! 🎃☕
- Warm your soul with a hand-crafted pumpkin spice latte at Blenz Coffee. It’s like a cozy sweater for your taste buds!
- Craving something sweet? Cupcakes has you covered with their apple spice cupcake, filled with cinnamon maple butter and apple jam. Deliciousness alert!
- Glow-Up Your Self-Care Routine 💆♀️✨
- Chilly weather calls for some extra pampering. Head to The Body Shop for a limited-edition pumpkin vanilla skincare set. Treat your skin to some fall love!
- And don’t forget to grab Sage’s Fireside Chai soothing diffuser blend to turn your home into an autumn oasis.
- Dress to Impress, Fall Edition 👗🧥🍁
- Update your wardrobe with fabulous fall finds from over 330 stores! Think soft knits, statement jackets, and luxurious scarves from places like Oak + Fort, Uniqlo, Weekend by Max Mara, and Coach.
- Home Sweet Autumn Home 🏡🍂
- Make your home the ultimate cozy haven with fall-inspired decor. Find pillows, throws, and kitchen tools in rich seasonal hues. Brisker days ahead? Bring it on!
- Dance Like Nobody’s Watching 💃🕺
- Shorter days don’t mean less fun. Join free Zumba and cardio classes at Fitness at the MET until October 26. Drop-ins are welcome, so shake off those fall blues!
- Fall Displays that Wow! 🍂✨
- Get inspired by enchanting fall displays, including a unique piece by local twig artist, The Wizards Maker, in the Grand Court. Live installation runs until September 22, and fall displays continue until October 31.
- Fall for Our Giveaway 🎁🍁
- From October 2-8, follow @metropolisatmet on Instagram. Share a pic of a fall display, tag a friend, and spill the beans about your favorite fall happening. You could win a $100 gift card for select retailers. Fall magic, anyone?
- Pumpkin Carving Show Extravaganza 🎃🔪
- Witness a master artist demonstrate their epic pumpkin carving skills in a live demo on October 14 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Grand Court. It’s like watching art come to life!
- Pie-Eating Contest & Pie Heaven 🥧🍴
- On October 21, head to the Grand Court to witness a nail-biting live pie-eating contest sponsored by The Pie Hole, the masterminds behind some of the Lower Mainland’s best pies. They’ll also have a pop-up shop where you can grab fresh, handmade pies to-go.
- Halloween Haunts & Fun for All 🎃👻
- Get into the Halloween spirit with balloon twisters and mascots on October 31 from 2–6 p.m. Or go trick-or-treating at select retailers throughout the day. Candy, costumes, and all-around spooktacular fun await!
Amanda Chung, Marketing Manager of Metropolis at Metrotown, said, “Fall is a meaningful time that’s adored by so many of our guests here at the shopping centre. Whether you’re seeking the perfect piece for your wardrobe or looking to create special new memories with family and friends, there are plenty of ways to celebrate the season at Metropolis at Metrotown!”
So, mark your calendars because the fall festivities at Metropolis at Metrotown are in full swing until October 31, 2023. The shopping center is open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m.–9 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m.–7 p.m. For more scoop on all the fall fun, visit www.metropolisatmetrotown.com.
Remember, fall is not just a season; it’s a lifestyle, and Metropolis at Metrotown is your ultimate fall destination! 🍁🛒💃