If your kids grew up watching the adorable Dora the explorer and you haven’t had a chance to see the latest development in the story: Dora and the Lost City of Gold then you are truly missing out.
Dora and the Lost City of Gold is an incredible continuation of the cartoon version that we have grown to love as our kids have grown. With Dora being a teen having to integrate into a regular high school in the city. It is a hilarious ride of adventure that you wont want to miss out on.
Having spent most of her life exploring the jungle with her parents, nothing could prepare Dora (Isabela Moner, Instant Family) for her biggest challenge yet – high school. When her parents mysteriously disappear while searching for the Lost City of Gold, Dora must swing into action and lead a group of ill-equipped high schoolers on a wild quest to save them. Hold on for a high stakes mission as Dora and her new friends navigate the jungle, outrun treasure hunters, and solve ancient puzzles to unlock the mystery of the fabled city.
A total cinch for the incredible and hilariously cute Dora the explorer. They do a truly amazing job making the movie fun for all ages, especially adults. Of course the DVD that just came out comes with tonnes of cool features and extras that you wont want to miss.
BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAY COMBO & DIGITAL
- Bloopers – Take a trip to the wild side with hilarious bloopers of the cast’s funniest on-set mishaps.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes – Journey deeper into the jungle to find the “lost” scenes not shown in theatres.
- All About Dora – Discover how Isabela Moner transformed Dora into a jungle-savvy teenage adventurer for a new generation.
- Can You Say Pelicula? – Unlock the mystery of underwater stunts and surviving quicksand with Eugenio Derbez.
- Dora In Flower Vision – Explore the movie’s playful animated sequence, a treasure trove of nods to Dora’s cartoon origins.
- Dora’s Jungle House – The adventure continues with this behind-the-scenes tour of Dora’s jungle house, part museum, part laboratory, and always a place for family.