Are you tired of ordering the same old vanilla cone or chocolate Blizzard every time you visit Dairy Queen? Well, it turns out that there’s a whole world of secret menu items waiting to be discovered! These items may not be officially advertised, but they are loved by those in the know. Here are 9 secret menu items that will take your DQ experience to the next level.
9 Dairy Queen Secret Menu Items that will blow your mind
- Banana Split Blizzard: If you’re a fan of the classic banana split, then you’ll love this Blizzard. It’s like a whole sundae in a cup! Made with vanilla ice cream, sliced bananas, chocolate syrup, and strawberries.
- Peanut Butter Bash Blizzard: Peanut butter and chocolate is a classic flavor combination, and this Blizzard takes it to the next level with chunks of peanuts mixed in. A peanut butter and chocolate Blizzard with peanuts mixed in.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate: Who says hot chocolate is only for winter? This frozen version is perfect for a summer treat. This beauty is made with vanilla soft serve ice cream, hot fudge, and hot chocolate syrup.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Blizzard: Chocolate and strawberries are a match made in heaven, and this Blizzard delivers on that flavor combination. Made with a mix of chocolate and strawberry syrup in vanilla ice cream.
- Neapolitan Shake: Why settle for just one flavor of shake when you can have three? This Neapolitan shake is a classic for a reason.
- Caramel Apple Pie Blizzard: Apple pie and ice cream are a classic dessert combo, and this Blizzard takes it to the next level with chunks of apple pie and caramel sauce. Made with vanilla ice cream, chunks of apple pie, and caramel sauce.
- Fruity Pebbles Blizzard: If you’re a fan of cereal in your ice cream, then you’ll love this Blizzard with Fruity Pebbles mixed in. But that will totally depend on weather or not they have fruity pebbles as a topping option, not something they all have.
- Mint Chocolate Chip Blizzard with Hot Fudge: Mint chocolate chip is already a classic flavor, but when you add hot fudge sauce to the mix, it’s a game changer. Get it by asking for a combination of mint chocolate chip ice cream with hot fudge sauce mixed in.
- Chicken and Waffles Basket: If you’re in the mood for something savory, then this basket of fried chicken strips and waffle fries is sure to hit the spot.
So, there you have it! These 10 Dairy Queen secret menu items are sure to spice up your next visit to the fast food joint. Just remember, these items may not be available at all locations, and you may have to ask the staff to make them for you. But trust us, they’re worth it if you can get your hands on them at a location near you!