I would also like to mention that we are looking for some other great new co-hosts that would love to help us get this meme off the ground some more! We would love to have you along, especially if you are of one of those elite super blog hoppers :) please message me!!
This Week's Topic: How do you plan to ring in the New Year?
Lucky for me this year I will be doing little to nothing. I can honestly say that that is a good thing. For me nothing good has come from going out and celebrating New Year's Eve...not once...ever. In fact I have regretted it each time...other than the times that I stayed home.
So as is now tradition will be parking my butt on the couch watching New Years programming. Probably the early celebration from time square so I can hopefully end up in bed before midnight. I might have to trick hubby into it by changing all the clocks to eastern time but I ought just get away with it lol!
What will you be doing to ring in the new year this year?
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts via GFC and/or Facebook! (Mumfection, Home Maid Simple, Tim and Angi's)
- Only thought provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful! Don't forget to let people know which hop your visiting from!
- Suggest a topic, this is not mandatory, but we would love your input and we will definitely consider it for future meme's!! If your topic is chosen you could end up receiving an e-mail giving you a chance to be one of the co-host's!!!