I would also like to mention that we are looking for some other great new co-hosts that would love to help us get this meme off the ground some more! We would love to have you along, especially if you are of one of those elite super blog hoppers :) please message me!!
This Week's Topic: What was your most memorable Halloween costume you had as a child?
Today's post is rather simple for me and since I am so busy I think that I will have to keep it short and sweet as well. Which is a shame cause I am sure I can turn this into something humurous granted I had the time. Sadly think about it thursdays are time sensitive lol!!!
As a small child I really was only two things. My first choice was Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas and my second was Catwoman.... yes I know very odd choices for a little girl but there you go. I think I remember also being a tooth-fairy a couple times. Of course as a young teen, as per the tradition, I started dressing in the designated "sexy" outfits and I carry that tradition on even today... though in plus size and not nearly as flattering...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts via GFC and/or Facebook! (Mumfection, Home Maid Simple)
- Only thought provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful! Don't forget to let people know which hop your visiting from!
- Suggest a topic, this is not mandatory, but we would love your input and we will definitely consider it for future meme's!! If your topic is chosen you could end up receiving an e-mail giving you a chance to be one of the co-host's!!!