I would also like to mention that we are looking for some other great new co-hosts that would love to help us get this meme off the ground some more! We would love to have you along, especially if you are of one of those elite super blog hoppers :) please message me!!
This Week's Topic: What should Never be put in a kitchen? or What do you love/hate about your kitchen?
What should never be put in a kitchen? Carpet... my poor mother in law had to live with this 70's styled carpeting in her kitchen for longer than I am sure she ever wanted. All I can say is whoever thought that was a good idea is a complete bafoon. Not to mention carpeting in a bathroom, which I have also seen... we can only pray the toilet NEVER overflows.
Not only was my mother in laws carpeting old, it was a horrific pattern, I wish I could find something similar... and to match it they have this textured wall paper. All of this was gorgeous i'm sure in the 70s... much like their teal tile counter tops were. To me I love the retro feel, I can only imagine that my mother-in-law hates it, I mean she must after soo long. Thankfully she has been able to renovate it bit by bit which is just WONDERFUL!
Currently what I like about my kitchen is that the counter top is in working order and the fridge doesn't work... what I don't like are my cupboards and their colors.. one cause they're painted terribly and two cause they aren't the best color choice... at least the blue could be way nicer. I would love a bigger stove... one with a window on the front... thats right I can't actually look into this oven without opening. Just another upgrade we'll have to try and get the landlady to do...
Next Week's Topic: What are three things that you would like to change about your child's school??
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts via GFC and/or Facebook! (Mumfection, Home Maid Simple, Tim and Angi's)
- Only thought provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful! Don't forget to let people know which hop your visiting from!
- Suggest a topic, this is not mandatory, but we would love your input and we will definitely consider it for future meme's!! If your topic is chosen you could end up receiving an e-mail giving you a chance to be one of the co-host's!!!