How I will manage to get it all done is completely beyond me. I have closets to go threw, things to throw out, things to clean before packing... so much.
... I don't want to do any of it...
I can tell already that my whole rest of this month is going to just fly by! I am thrilled about all the changes... not so much thrilled with the work. Especially since I am already feeling the squeeze. I hope that by the time this posts up I would have done SOMETHING, any small amount of packing.
Here are some of the things contributing to that headache:
- Thoughts of moving
- Children/daycare juggling
- Eldest starting school
- Preparing for school and having to walk him and all the daycare kids to and from school each day rain, shine, hail or snow...
- Eldest's after school sports
- Dealing with daycare + after school sports (one client is already saying how she might not get to my house in time... what I want to say to her is: "find a new daycare then".... not impressed)
- Stress with dealing with daycare clients and new changes.
- My blogs... all the work that piles up, drowns me and all the places I want to take my blogs.
- My exercise and diet changes are stressing me out a little bit. I am finding the time but other things are suffering. My diet changes also are slightly more labor intensive till I really get the hang of things... which hasn't happened yet.
- I have a wedding this month
- I have a wine tasting event this month, the day following the wedding...
- I have a concert to go to and find a babysitter for, we'll be going to Gotye @ Deer Lake Park.
- Trying to clean myself amongst all of this mess and stress