This Week's Topic:
"Has education become more about temporary results and grades than long-term success and knowledge?"
This topic I know will be really touchy. As a student myself I would have to say that it was really for the long-term success, rather than the later. But that isn't the case for everyone.
Unfortunately we all don't have a school with amazing teachers like mine did. Heck I HATE elementary school but I LOVED high school. Most of my teachers at the high school had actually gone there as teens they had a special attachment and pride for our school. I would assume that this would give them a lot of drive for their work, perhaps more so than the average teacher. Probably not though, I would assume that the passion is a passion no matter the place, and I am not a teacher.
I am hoping to hear from most of you that it is more about long term but I am expecting bad reviews. Such poor funding for our schools, programs and teachers I would almost understand why people would think that...
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts via GFC and/or Facebook! (Mumfection, Home Maid Simple, Tim and Angi's)
- Only thought provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful! Don't forget to let people know which hop your visiting from!
- Suggest a topic, this is not mandatory, but we would love your input and we will definitely consider it for future meme's!! If your topic is chosen you could end up receiving an e-mail giving you a chance to be one of the co-host's!!!