There is something magical about leaving the demands of everyday life and planting your tent or lawn chair and starting a fire in the middle of the woods. Or at least a legal camp ground. However there is more planning then just sitting on your butt and enjoying the ambiance. Especially when there is kids, friends and significant others that usually join you on your adventure. Considering we promote positivity there is nothing more positive that including some harmless and unique ways to make your camping trip fun and eventful.
1) Nothing says camping like playing along with the horribly terrifying aspects of nature:
- Bear suit brought to you by THESE nice people.
- As well, as this wonderful camping prank kit we found!
2) The smell of the fire, the food, laughing at people that need to poop in the bush, is all fun and games, but gets boring very quickly. We like to stay busy with a game of "The Strongest Wiener Wins".
- Find a strong stick, think girth
- File down tip
- Insert choice of hot dog on said stick
- Invite a friend or two
- Make other persons wiener fall off of stick
- Please be mindful of sparks
3) Since we are going to predict that the last game is going to turn into The Strongest Marshmallow Wins, and so on, till you run out of food, we thought we would insert some pointers on squirrel hunting. First, is weapons, massive machinery and the suite doesn’t hurt either. Second, is a keen eyes for small objects, another words; most woman would be good for this game. Keep your eye out for gigantic squirrels like this one:
Last but not least is a warning. There are squirrels out there that need to be completely avoided at all costs. Signs are: odd colour liquid, dripping from the mouth, jagged teeth, enlarged tongues, beady eyes or nails longer than an inch.
OR, any that look like this:
Please enjoy our tips on camping, and remember kids Have a Positive Experience!!
DISCLAIMER: We do not endorse weaponry or hunting any animals without a license or permit.
* * *
Thank you Tina and Sarah for this awesome guest post!!