This week's topic:
What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
When it comes to this topic I have a really simple stance on this... the south park stance. I agree with them completely on the fact that if you can't joke about everything than you shouldn't be able to joke about anything. I agree with the fact that you can't censor this kind of stuff. I mean life is horrible sometimes... if you can't laugh or joke about it what can you do?!?!?! Cry and dissolve in a corner that's what! So I think everything should be on limits.
Next Weeks Topic:
"Has education become more about temporary results and grades than long-term success and knowledge?"
The ground rules:
- No Giveaways or reviews please, we want to stick to our topic or whatever thought provoking topic you have decided on your own. We want to get to know you personally not what you like or give out right?
- Make sure that you follow all the hosts via GFC and/or Facebook! (Mumfection, Home Maid Simple, Tim and Angi's)
- Only thought provoking posts, which is why we always have a great topic for you prepared in case you are just having a blank day.
- Make sure your post has our Think About it Thursday button!
- Have fun, make some friends, follow, comment thoughtfully and above all else be respectful! Don't forget to let people know which hop your visiting from!
- Suggest a topic, this is not mandatory, but we would love your input and we will definitely consider it for future meme's!! If your topic is chosen you could end up receiving an e-mail giving you a chance to be one of the co-host's!!!
images courtesy of South Park.... DUH