- Cardamon, I hate this stuff so much. I have ZERO will to sit there and eat perfume and I refuse to eat anything with it in it. I think this is the main reason I have an issue eating out at Indian restaurants... can't get away from the damn stuff... thank goodness I can cook lol!
- Vegemite is proof that people hate themselves, who ever would willingly eat this is way braver than I. I assume this stuff is like Marmite, you either HATE it or LOVE it and if you love it, it is usually because they grew up with it as a small child. Or you're crazy like me and a complete convert, hell it is my gravies not-so-secret ingredient!
- I hate fruit with meat... I know I am vegetarian again so I don't really have to worry about this anymore but I really HATE these two things together. I hate fruit mixed in with stuffings, salads, or cooked with meat, though I will let pineapple on top of a Ham roast for my hubby's sake lol.
- Chicken noodle soup is not my cold remedy that is for sure, I would rather starve that choke down chicken noodle soup. I think I have an aversion to it after a time I ate Turkey soup with grape kool aid as a child and then spending that night puking it up.
- Peanuts, I hate them... don't even like peanut butter, though I bake with it often and give it to the boys all the time. Thankfully we aren't plagued with the allergy... with eldest starting school soon I might just not use it and switch us to a different "butter spread" for his school lunches. I have heard good things about other "butters" any suggestions??
- Pho... I hate this sloppy soup whatever it is. I had it once.. never again... perhaps I went to a terrible place, regardless that stuff will not pass threw my lips again, for a while... unless you can convince me otherwise.
What are some of the things that you guys hate to eat?? I LOVED hearing about them all last time!! Heck tell me about all the things that you LOVE to eat!!